We are looking for a communication talent to support our Global Challenge program. You will work closely with us, co-create social media campaigns, gain insights into the latest global trends and develop strategies that make a real difference to the communities we serve.
Social media editor:
- Volunteering position
- Start date: immediately
- Commitment: A minimum commitment period of 6 months and one post/week
- Location: Amsterdam (or nearby locations, in order to meet in person)
- What we expect from you:
You have some experience in managing social media accounts. You are skilled in writing, communication and comfortable with creating graphic materials. You will help develop strategies and produce content for our social media campaigns on instagram, facebook or twitter
- You should be based in Amsterdam or the neighboring areas so we can meet in person.
Interested? Email to us with your CV along with a motivation letter (150 words) about
- Your experience with campaign and social media.
- What do you want to gain from this experience?
- Please understand that we will only be able to reply to qualified candidates.
Read more about...
We are currently transforming our website. Click here to read more!